Welcome to the CleanTech World - Virtual Expo
We will bring together all cleantech products and services available internationally in one perpetual and accessible place. A permanent virtual expo, constantly enhancing and updating the content, here to help you and your company reduce its carbon footprint. Expand your brand, improve your sales, educate the market about your products and services from your own virtual booth, connect and interact with key players in the renewable energy industry across the globe.
- Tesla’s Early Loan Repayment Gets Props From Energy Dept May 23, 2013The US electric vehicle manufacturer Tesla Motors announced this week that it has paid off its federal clean energy loan years earlier than required, and brand new Department of Energy (DOE) Secretary Ernest Moniz could not resist a little celebration at the expense of the loan program’s critics. In one of his first press releases since taking office, Moniz […]admin
- Crowdfunding Solar Pumps For Low-Income Farmers May 23, 2013There’s no denying it — there are tons of poor farmers around the world. It’s a wonder that those growing one of the essentials of life are often unable to make a decent living. So, naturally, any story about using solar power (one of the coolest… or hottest… things on the planet) to help low-income farmers is one that makes my heart warm. Throw in crowdfund […]admin
- Europe wants to be big in chip manufacturing May 23, 2013A new industrial strategy for the continent aims to unlock €100 billion in private-sector funding through the use of targeted public-sector funding for R&D in the fields of nanoelectronics and microelectronics. Continue reading → […]admin
- Anti-Renewable North Carolina Bill Defeated! May 23, 2013As solar and wind power grow, rich but out of date industries such as the coal and nuclear industries are beginning to quiver. Naturally, with buildings full of money, they’re also fighting back and paying others to fight back. They’re struggling to survive. One way they are doing so is by attacking every incentive for clean, renewable energy that they can. […]admin
- Twitter introduces two-factor authentication, Kim Dotcom threatens to sue (video) May 23, 2013Following a string of high-profile Twitter hacks, the microblogging network has introduced two-factor authentication for enhanced security. However, controversial entrepreneur Kim Dotcom has come out on Twitter to say he holds the patent for this technology and could sue the companies using it. Continue reading → […]admin